Peugeot Bipper Dash Instrument Cluster Repair
Peugeot Bipper Instrument Cluster LED Not Working Repair Service
If you own a Peugeot Bipper the instrument cluster speedo’s can suffer from various problems such as :
- Lights blink when LEFT indicator on
- Lights blink when RIGHT indicator on
- Warning lights stay on dim
- Backlights stay on
- Peugeot Bipper Intermittent lights blinking
- Other lights coming on when using the beam
- Indicators flash with warning lights
- Peugeot Bipper Warning lights staying on dim
- Peugeot Bipper instrument cluster warning lights flickering
A solution has been found for this common problem where the microprocessor gives out the wrong signal output.
Your unit will be repaired and fully tested, We have full bench testing facilities and can check the full function of your unit.
A full warranty will be provided, The dealers cannot offer you this service and would recommend a direct replacement which can be very expensive.
Your original mileage , VIN number and most importantly proxi data will be intact and there will be no need for any additional coding.
Please Note : This is for a repair service for blinking lights, if your center LCD display has failed please contact us.
OUR REPAIR SERVICE IN 3 EASY STEPS:
Carefully remove your unit from your vehicle. If you are not sure then please contact your local garage or google for removal instructions.
Complete transaction and print a purchase receipt and send it along with your item to our workshop address. Securely pack your item.(if you have no printer then please manually write your details on paper please include the transaction details).
Once we have received your unit we will inspect and repair your unit and after thorough testing we post back to you.
- Typical repair time can be between 1-3 working days upon receiving the parcel
- Return postage is included in the repair price.
- No further coding will be required to the unit after it has been repaired.
- In the unlikely event of your unit not being able to be repaired can be due to previously being repaired or tampered with or has water contamination, if this happens then the item may not be repairable, we will contact you and update you about this.
We can also arrange to remove your faulty unit from your vehicle with a small charge, this service is only available by appointment in office only please call.
Revtronic Ltd is a UK based company, all our repair work is carried out in house, a full VAT receipt is given, we offer full warranty on all our repairs.
PLEASE REMOVE YOUR UNIT AND POST TO: Revtronic Ltd, 46 Listerhills Road, Bradford, BD7 1HT
There are no reviews yet.