Mercedes CL W215 Instrument Cluster Backlight Not Working
Most S Class W220 or CL W215 from years 1999 upto 2005 owners have many problems with this speedo instrument cluster. S Class W220 Illumination Not Working and CL W215.
The most common problems are:
- Mercedes CL W215 Instrument Cluster Backlight Not Working No lighting
- Mercedes S Class W220 Illumination Not Working and CL W215 repair Partial lighting
- Mercedes S Class W220 Illumination Not Working and CL W215 repair Flickering or intermittent lighting
- Mercedes S Class W220 Illumination Not Working and CL W215 repair No power
You would normally have to go to the dealer and buy a new instrument cluster and then get it coded which can be expensive.
Buying a secondhand cluster will mean that the unit may not be able to be coded to your vehicle, it may not be compatible, this may in time suffer from the same problem. Also the mileage and VIN number would be incorrect.
- A full test would be carried out by our experienced technicians.
- This problem is caused by the original components breaking down , and cannot supply enough power to light up the cluster.
- All we need is your original cluster, this will come back fully functional and visible
- This will not need coding to your car , everything will remain original, even your mileage.
- Original or direct equivalent components will be used according to the manufacturers specification.