Mercedes C Class W203 Instrument Cluster Repair Service
This is for a Mercedes C Class W203 Instrument Cluster Repair Service , C Class W203 2005+ Facelift dashboard instrument panels can suffer from problems such as :
- No power
- Mercedes C Class W203 Instrument Cluster Speedo Clocks Dead No Power Repair Service Intermittent power
- No dials
- No needles
- No gauges working
- No display
- ABS Warning Light
- Centre display not working
- Flickering display
- Power flickering
We can professionally repair your Mercedes C Class W203 year 2005+ Instrument Panel Cluster for the above faults.
Your original instrument cluster settings will remain the same , including the important factors as the mileage, VIN and other important information.
A full bench test will be carried out, using manufacturer recommended components.
Mercedes C Class W203 Instrument Cluster Removal procedure :
- A suitable hook tool will be required, insert the tool to the small slot on the right , push the tool so you hear a click, then pull the right side forward.
- Repeat step 1 for the left side.
- Once both sides have been released pull the Mercedes Instrument Cluster forward.
- Unclip the small black plug, this will release the instrument cluster.