Mercedes C Class W203 Instrument Cluster Repair Service
This is for a Mercedes C Class W203 Instrument Cluster Repair Service , C Class W203 2005+ Facelift dashboard instrument panels can suffer from
Common problems :
- No power
- Mercedes C Class W203 Instrument Cluster Speedo Clocks Dead No Power Repair Service Intermittent power
- Dials not working
- No needles
- Gauges not working
- No display
- ABS Warning Light
- Centre display not working
- Flickering display
- Power flickering
We can professionally repair your Mercedes C Class W203 year 2005+ Instrument Panel Cluster for the above faults.
Your original instrument cluster settings will remain the same , including the important factors as the mileage, VIN and other important information.
A full bench test will be carried out, using manufacturer recommended components.
Mercedes C Class W203 Instrument Cluster Removal procedure :
- A suitable hook tool will be required, insert the tool to the small slot on the right , push the tool so you hear a click, then pull the right side forward.
- Repeat step 1 for the left side.
- Once both sides have been released pull the Mercedes Instrument Cluster forward.
- Unclip the small black plug, this will release the instrument cluster.
Our repair process in 3 easy steps :
We can also arrange to remove your faulty unit from your vehicle with a small charge, this service is only available by appointment only please call.
Revtronic Ltd is a UK based company, all our repair work is carried out in house, a full VAT receipt is given, we offer full guarantee on all our repairs