VW Golf 5-Jetta-Touran Cluster Repair No Power
If your speedo instrument cluster has no power or intermittent power then this can be repaired.
- Faults include :
- Dead Clocks No Power
- Intermittent power
- Car Not Starting
- Dash Lights not coming on
Models covered :
- Lower your steering
- Look above the steering cowling (basically the trim below your instrument cluster) unclip this trim and pull it forward.
- Unscrew the 2 torx screws that are visible.
- Now gently put your hand underneath the instrument cluster and pull forward.
- Unlcip the plug at rear , some dont have a plug , it is detached when you remove the instrument cluster.
Our repair process in 3 easy steps :
Carefully remove your unit from your vehicle. If you are not sure then please contact your local garage or google for removal instructions.
Complete transaction and print a purchase receipt and send it along with your item to our workshop address. Securely pack your item.
Once we have received your unit we will inspect and repair your unit and after thorough testing we post back to you.
We can also arrange to remove your faulty unit from your vehicle with a small charge, this service is only available by appointment only please call.
Revtronic Ltd is a UK based company, all our repair work is carried out in house, a full VAT receipt is given, we offer full guarantee on all our repairs
There are no reviews yet.