This is for a VW Fox LCD Display Pixel Instrument Cluster Repair service.
If you own a Volkswagen Fox and your instrument cluster (dashboard or speedo clocks) suffer from the following problems then we can repair this for you :
- VW FOX instrument cluster display going dim or partially visible
- LCD screen not showing
- LCD ribbon worn out
- VW Fox pixels not visible
- Pixel display not working
- VW Fox LCD Display Pixel Instrument Cluster Repair
Your unit will be repaired and fully tested.
We have full bench testing facilities and can check the full function of your VW Fox instrument cluster.
A full warranty will be provided.
If you have any questions please contact us.
How to remove VW Fox LCD Display Pixel Instrument Cluster for Repair :
- Carefully ease out plastic plug on outside of RH air vent.
- Pull air vent out, towards you.
- Remove two TORX screws in the cavity where the air vent was located.
- Lower the steering wheel to its lowest position and ensure the steering wheel is in the straight ahead position.
- Pull the trim surrounding the instrument cluster carefully towards you, taking care to damage the clips. You will not be able to remove the trim as it is held by screws under the centre air vents, which are behind the centre console.
- Holding the trim away from the cluster, remove the single TORX screw at the top of the cluster and pull the cluster upwards off the bottom mountings.
- Disconnect the multi-plug at the rear of the cluster by carefully unclipping and rotating the retaining clip.
- Lift the cluster out.