THIS IS FOR A VW FOX LCD DISPLAY PIXEL INSTRUMENT CLUSTER REPAIR SERVICE.
If you own a Volkswagen Fox and your instrument cluster (dashboard or speedo clocks) suffer from the following problems then we can repair this for you :
- VW FOX instrument cluster display going dim or partially visible
- LCD screen not showing
- LCD ribbon worn out
- VW Fox pixels not visible
- Pixel display not working
- VW Fox LCD Display Pixel Instrument Cluster Repair
Your unit will be repaired and fully tested, We have full bench testing facilities and can check the full function of your unit.
A full warranty will be provided, The dealers cannot offer you this service and would recommend a direct replacement which can be very expensive.
If you have any questions please contact us.
HOW TO REMOVE VW FOX LCD DISPLAY PIXEL INSTRUMENT CLUSTER FOR REPAIR:
- Carefully ease out plastic plug on outside of RH air vent.
- Pull air vent out, towards you.
- Remove two TORX screws in the cavity where the air vent was located.
- Lower the steering wheel to its lowest position and ensure the steering wheel is in the straight ahead position.
- Pull the trim surrounding the instrument cluster carefully towards you, taking care to damage the clips. You will not be able to remove the trim as it is held by screws under the centre air vents, which are behind the centre console.
- Holding the trim away from the cluster, remove the single TORX screw at the top of the cluster and pull the cluster upwards off the bottom mountings.
- Disconnect the multi-plug at the rear of the cluster by carefully unclipping and rotating the retaining clip.
- Lift the cluster out.
OUR REPAIR SERVICE IN 3 EASY STEPS:
Carefully remove your unit from your vehicle. If you are not sure then please contact your local garage or google for removal instructions.
Complete transaction and print a purchase receipt and send it along with your item to our workshop address. Securely pack your item.(if you have no printer then please manually write your details on paper please include the transaction details).
Once we have received your unit we will inspect and repair your unit and after thorough testing we post back to you.
- Typical repair time can be between 1-3 working days upon receiving the parcel
- Return postage is included in the repair price.
- No further coding will be required to the unit after it has been repaired.
- In the unlikely event of your unit not being able to be repaired can be due to previously being repaired or tampered with or has water contamination, if this happens then the item may not be repairable, we will contact you and update you about this.
- We offer a full warranty on the repairs we do
We can also arrange to remove your faulty unit from your vehicle with a small charge, this service is only available by appointment in office only please call.
Revtronic Ltd is a UK based company, all our repair work is carried out in house, a full VAT receipt is given, we offer full guarantee on all our repairs.
PLEASE REMOVE YOUR UNIT AND POST TO: Revtronic Ltd, 46 Listerhills Road, Bradford, BD7 1HT