Porsche Cayenne and 911 Navigation LCD Screen Repair PCM1
Porsche Navigation LCD Screen Repair
If you have a Porsche Navigation LCD Screen Repair , Porsche Cayenne or 911 navigation unit fitted then it could be a PCM 1 made by Becker – model number BE6635
Common problems such as :
- Porsche PCM screen rolling
- Porsche Navigation LCD Screen Repair
- Porsche PCM 911 screen rolling
- Porsche Cayenne screen rolling
- Porsche screen colour fading
- Porsche screen very dim
- Porsche screen faint cracks in LCD
- Porsche screen blank
- Porsche Cayenne Navigation Repair PCM 1
Revtronic can successfully repair your Porsche Navigation LCD Screen Repair, using quality components we will rebuild your unit and fit a brand new LCD screen and or rebuild power supply unit if required.
The dealers cannot offer you this service and would recommend a direct replacement which can be very expensive.
Porsche Navigation LCD Screen Repair – Removal :
- Remove surrounding panel trim .
- This will expose 4 x T20 torx screws, unscrew these.
- Pull unit forward , you will see some plugs which should unclip easily.
- Pull the GPS antenna connector out.
- The unit should now be free to remove.
These can be repaired , tested and sent back to you within 2-4 working days.
Our repair process in 3 easy steps :
Carefully remove your unit from your vehicle. If you are not sure then please contact your local garage or google for removal instructions.
Complete transaction and print a purchase receipt and send it along with your item to our workshop address. Securely pack your item.
Once we have received your unit we will inspect and repair your unit and after thorough testing we post back to you.
We can also arrange to remove your faulty unit from your vehicle with a small charge, this service is only available by appointment only please call.
Revtronic Ltd is a UK based company, all our repair work is carried out in house, a full VAT receipt is given, we offer full guarantee on all our repairs