Porsche Cayenne and 911 Navigation LCD Screen Repair PCM1
Porsche Navigation LCD Screen Repair
If you have a Porsche Navigation LCD Screen Repair , Porsche Cayenne or 911 navigation unit fitted then it could be a PCM 1 made by Becker – model number BE6635
After a while, your unit can suffer from problems such as :
- Porsche PCM screen rolling
- Porsche Navigation LCD Screen Repair
- Porsche PCM 911 screen rolling
- Porsche Cayenne screen rolling
- Porsche screen colour fading
- Porsche screen very dim
- Porsche screen faint cracks in LCD
- Porsche screen blank
- Porsche Cayenne Navigation Repair PCM 1
Revtronic can successfully repair your Porsche Navigation LCD Screen Repair, using quality components we will rebuild your unit and fit a brand new LCD screen and or rebuild power supply unit if required.
The dealers cannot offer you this service and would recommend a direct replacement which can be very expensive.
Porsche Navigation LCD Screen Repair – Removal :
- Remove surrounding panel trim .
- This will expose 4 x T20 torx screws, unscrew these.
- Pull unit forward , you will see some plugs which should unclip easily.
- Pull the GPS antenna connector out.
- The unit should now be free to remove.
These can be repaired , tested and sent back to you within 2-4 working days.