This is for a Nissan Skyline GTR Backlight LED Illumination Lights Repair service.
If you own a Skyline GTR then you know that the backlight illumination not working is a common problem.
The blue Gear indication backligh can also fail.
We can repair and test your Nissan instrument cluster and get it back to its original working state.
Original or enhanced components are used to ensure a quality repair, this is backed by our warranty.
Some Nissan Skyline GTR Illumination problems can be :
- LED Bulbs not lighting up
- Backlight flickering
- Not all the dials lighting up
- No instrument cluster lights working at all
- Speedo Illumination dim
- Gearbox P, R , blue illumination not working
- Dashboard background light failure
The white backlight will be restored , the blue backlight behind the gear display can also fail.
How to remove your Nissan Skyline instrument cluster :
- Start vehicle turn steering wheel all way to right, there will be a black cover around cowling , unscrew
- Turn steering wheel all way to left , there will be a black screw cover around cowling , unscrew
- Lower steering column and also pull forward
- Unclip the the bottom cowling trim, there will be a bolt on the right hand near the pillar
- Now look underneath, remove 4 x 10mm bolts
- This will now loosen the instrument cluster housing , the complete hood will come out
- Unclip the plugs connected to the instrument cluster
- Now unscrew the black screws that hold the instrument cluster in the housing.
As we are repairing your original instrument cluster , all your settings including the vin and mileage will remain the same.