Ford Kuga No Sound CV4T-19C107-GG Amplifier Repair Service fitted with a Sync3
If you have a Ford Kuga 2015+ fitted with a CV4T-19C107-GG in the centre console and the sound is cutting out then we can repair this for you.
Common Problems with the Ford Kuga CV4T-19C107-GG 2015+ system are :
- Sound cutting out when warm
- Sound switching off intermittently
- Volume cutting out
- No sound at all
- Crackling speakers
- Distorted sound
- Ford Ranger Audio Cuts Off
- Ford Ranger Radio Sound Not Working
- Ford Ranger No Chimes Working
- Ranger Radio Turns On But No sound
Some of the part numbers affected :
FORD MAIN UNIT
(Please call if your part number is not listed as we are always updating our supported products. So long as your radio looks the same it should be supported.)
This model of amplifier/radio is fitted to Ford Rangers from 2015 till 2020.
This is the tuner/amplifier (AHU) is normally fitted with a Sync3 system.
All we need is the main unit which is in the centre console.
Turnaround is normally 2-3 working days.
Once you receive your repaired unit back , simply plug in and test.
There is no need for any coding as all your vehicles original data will remain.
Your unit will be repaired and fully tested, We have full bench testing facilities and can check the full function of your unit.
A full warranty will be provided, The dealers cannot offer you this service and would recommend a direct replacement which can be very expensive.
OUR REPAIR SERVICE IN 3 EASY STEPS:
Carefully remove your unit from your vehicle. If you are not sure then please contact your local garage or google for removal instructions.
Complete transaction and print a purchase receipt and send it along with your item to our workshop address. Securely pack your item.(if you have no printer then please manually write your details on paper please include the transaction details).
Once we have received your unit we will inspect and repair your unit and after thorough testing we post back to you.
- Typical repair time can be between 1-3 working days upon receiving the parcel
- Return postage is included in the repair price.
- No further coding will be required to the unit after it has been repaired.
- In the unlikely event of your unit not being able to be repaired can be due to previously being repaired or tampered with or has water contamination, if this happens then the item may not be repairable, we will contact you and update you about this.
We can also arrange to remove your faulty unit from your vehicle with a small charge, this service is only available by appointment in office only please call.
Revtronic Ltd is a UK based company, all our repair work is carried out in house, a full VAT receipt is given, we offer full warranty on all our repairs.
PLEASE REMOVE YOUR UNIT AND POST TO:
46 Listerhills Road,