Ford Iveco Daily IV 2006-2011 Speedo Repair Service for dim warning lights
If you own a Ford Iveco Daily the instrument cluster speedo’s can suffer from various problems
SUCH AS :
- Lights blink when LEFT indicator on
- Lights blink when RIGHT indicator on
- Warning lights stay on dim
- Back lights stay on
- Ford Iveco Intermittent lights blinking
- Other lights coming on when using the beam
- Indicators flash with warning lights
- Ford Iveco Warning lights staying on dim
- Ford Iveco instrument cluster warning lights flickering
- Ford Iveco dim warning lights on dash
A solution has been found for this common problem , a full bench test rig has been setup so these can be tested correctly.
Your original mileage , vin number and most importantly proxi data will be intact and there will be no need for any additional coding.
Please note : This is for a repair service for blinking lights, if your center LCD display has failed please contact us.
Our repair process in 3 easy steps :
Carefully remove your unit from your vehicle. If you are not sure then please contact your local garage or google for removal instructions.
Complete transaction and print a purchase receipt and send it along with your item to our workshop address. Securely pack your item.
Once we have received your unit we will inspect and repair your unit and after thorough testing we post back to you.
We can also arrange to remove your faulty unit from your vehicle with a small charge, this service is only available by appointment only please call.
Revtronic Ltd is a UK based company, all our repair work is carried out in house, a full VAT receipt is given, we offer full guarantee on all our repairs