This is for a Ford Focus Instrument Cluster Speedo Repair MK2 2004-2011 service.
Common problems on Ford Focus MK2 Instrument Cluster from years 2004-2011 for no power are :
- Intermittent power
- Blinking cluster
- Car not starting
- Can bus error codes
- Ford Focus Instrument Cluster repair audible turn signal indicator not working
- Ford Focus Instrument Cluster repair car not starting due to dashboard not coming on
- Ford Focus Instrument Cluster intermittent power
- Ford Focus instrument cluster power goes off when warm
- This can be rectified in house by our experienced technicians.
All you have to do is remove and send the faulty instrument cluster to us.
We have full bench testing facilities and all functions can be tested.
All your vehicle settings remain the same as well as the current mileage, VIN number and other important settings.
If you have any questions regarding the Ford Focus Instrument Cluster Speedo Repair MK2 2004-2011, or would know how to remove your instrument cluster then please contact us.
How To Remove your Ford Focus Instrument Cluster :
- Lower steering
- Remove bottom trim for cluster
- Remove 2 x T20 screws at bottom of cluster
- Use a plastic wedge and slide between the top of the cluster , there are normally 2 metal clips and pull forward
Unclip plug at the rear of the instrument cluster.