Fiat 500 Instrument Cluster Speedo Repair for Lights Blinking
If you own a Fiat 500 the instrument cluster speedo’s can suffer from various problems such as :
- Lights blink when LEFT indicator on
- Lights blink when RIGHT indicator on
- Warning lights stay on dim
- Backlights stay on
- Fiat 500 Intermittent lights blinking
- Other lights coming on when using the beam
- Indicators flash with warning lights
- Fiat 500 Warning lights staying on dim
- Fiat 500 instrument cluster warning lights flickering
A solution has been found for this common problem where the microprocessor gives out the wrong signal output.
A full bench test rig has been setup so these can be tested correctly.
Your original mileage , vin number and most importantly proxi data will be intact and there will be no need for any additional coding.
Please note : This is for a repair service for blinking lights, if your center LCD display has failed please contact us.
Here is a video showing the Fiat 500 instrument cluster that’s been repaired , before and after.