Chrysler Sebring Instrument Cluster BackLight Illumination Repair
This for a repair service to your Chrylser or Dodge instrument cluster for the backlight illumination repair.
(Chrysler Sebring Instrument Cluster Light Repair)
Typical symptoms are :
- Chrysler instrument cluster lights not working
- Chrysler illumination not working
- Dashboard lights dim or flickering
- Chrysler Sebring Instrument Cluster BackLight Illumination Repair
As these cars are not so common in the UK , obtaining parts can be difficult.
We have successfully repaired these instrument clusters for the light illumination problem.
Using a more stable components the light illumination will work just like the original instrument cluster.
All our repairs are done in house and are backed by a parts and labour warranty.
How to remove your Chrysler Sebring instrument cluster for repair :
- Pull down steering
- Above the steering gently unclip the top half and pull forward
- Pull the trim around the instrument cluster forward
- You will see 4 x Torx screws , unscrew these
- Pull the cluster forward and remove the 4 plugs.
Our repair process in 3 easy steps :
Carefully remove your unit from your vehicle. If you are not sure then please contact your local garage or google for removal instructions.
Complete transaction and print a purchase receipt and send it along with your item to our workshop address. Securely pack your item.
Once we have received your unit we will inspect and repair your unit and after thorough testing we post back to you.
We can also arrange to remove your faulty unit from your vehicle with a small charge, this service is only available by appointment only please call.
Revtronic Ltd is a UK based company, all our repair work is carried out in house, a full VAT receipt is given, we offer full guarantee on all our repairs