BMW X5 Sat Nav DVD Drive Repair model E53 also know as MKIV Sat Nav Repair
If you have a BMW X5 model E53 then you will probably have a MK4 (MKIV) Sat Nav DVD Navigation unit fitted. After a while, your unit can suffer from
Problems such as :
- Not reading discs correctly
- Taking a long time to load maps
- Makes a noise trying to read
- Disc error messages
- Slow function and map searching
- Please wait ……
- Error loading DVD
Revtronic can successfully repair this , using quality components we will rebuild your unit and fit a brand new laser assembly. The dealers cannot offer you this service and would recommend a direct replacement which can be very expensive. Removal :
- Locate the MK4 (MKIV) BMW DVD Navigation unit, normally located in the boot behind the left panel.
- Use car radio pins to unclip and move the unit forward.
- You will see 2 plugs which should unclip easily.
- Pull the GPS antenna connector out.
- The unit should now be free to remove.
Turnround : These can be repaired , tested and sent back to you within 2-4 working days. Extra features The MK4 (MKIV) DVD navigation can be upgraded to extra features such as :
- 7 Digit UK Post Code Search
- Speed camera location option
- 3D Birds eye perspective
- Day and night mode
Please contact us regarding this.
Our repair process in 3 easy steps :
Carefully remove your unit from your vehicle. If you are not sure then please contact your local garage or google for removal instructions.
Complete transaction and print a purchase receipt and send it along with your item to our workshop address. Securely pack your item.
Once we have received your unit we will inspect and repair your unit and after thorough testing we post back to you.
We can also arrange to remove your faulty unit from your vehicle with a small charge, this service is only available by appointment only please call.
Revtronic Ltd is a UK based company, all our repair work is carried out in house, a full VAT receipt is given, we offer full guarantee on all our repairs