This is for a Range Rover Discovery 3 Instrument Cluster Speedo Repair Service
Most of these vehicles suffer from various problems like :
- Range Rover Discovery Intermittent power loss
- Land Rover Discovery 3 Radio shuts down while driving
- Blowers shut down while driving
- Car not starting
- Parking brake fault
- Other random faults
- Flashing blinking lights when driving
- Central locking erratic
The models affected are :
- Range Rover Sport Model : L320
From year = 2004 – 2009
- Land Rover Discovery 3 (2nd gen) Model : L319
From year = 2004 – 2009
Some of the part numbers supported :
If your part number is similar or nor listed then we can still repair your cluster so long as it looks like the one in the description.
If you would like to have your Range Rover Discovery Instrument Cluster Speedo Repair Service.
All you have to do is remove and send the faulty instrument cluster to us.
Your unit will be repaired and fully tested, We have full bench testing facilities and can check the full function of your unit.
A full warranty will be provided, The dealers cannot offer you this service and would recommend a direct replacement which can be very expensive.
OUR REPAIR SERVICE IN 3 EASY STEPS:
Carefully remove your unit from your vehicle. If you are not sure then please contact your local garage or google for removal instructions.
Complete transaction and print a purchase receipt and send it along with your item to our workshop address. Securely pack your item.(if you have no printer then please manually write your details on paper please include the transaction details).
Once we have received your unit we will inspect and repair your unit and after thorough testing we post back to you.
- Typical repair time can be between 1-3 working days upon receiving the parcel
- Return postage is included in the repair price.
- No further coding will be required to the unit after it has been repaired.
- In the unlikely event of your unit not being able to be repaired can be due to previously being repaired or tampered with or has water contamination, if this happens then the item may not be repairable, we will contact you and update you about this.
We can also arrange to remove your faulty unit from your vehicle with a small charge, this service is only available by appointment in office only please call.
Revtronic Ltd is a UK based company, all our repair work is carried out in house, a full VAT receipt is given, we offer full warranty on all our repairs.
PLEASE REMOVE YOUR UNIT AND POST TO: Revtronic Ltd, 46 Listerhills Road, Bradford, BD7 1HT