Porsche Cayenne Navigation Repair PCM 1 Disc Not Loading
If you have a Porsche Cayenne navigation unit fitted then it could be a PCM 1 made by Becker – model number BE6635
After a while, your unit can suffer from problems such as :
- Not reading discs correctly
- Taking a long time to load maps
- Makes a noise trying to read
- Disc error messages
- Slow function and map searching
- Please wait ……
- Error loading CD
- Porsche Cayenne Navigation Repair PCM 1
Revtronic can successfuly repair this , using quality components we will rebuild your unit and fit a brand new laser assembly.
The dealers cannot offer you this service and would recommend a direct replacement which can be very expensive.
- Remove surrounding panel trim .
- This will expose 4 x T20 torx screws, unscrew these.
- Pull unit forward , you will see some plugs which should unclip easily.
- Pull the GPS antenna connector out.
- The unit should now be free to remove.
These can be repaired , tested and sent back to you within 2-4 working days.