Ford Sync3 Repair For Stuck On Ford Logo
Also commonly known as the black screen of death for the Ford Sync3.
Most common problems on the Sync 3 can be:
- Recycling on the Ford logo
- Completely blank screen
- Locking up after a few minutes
- Ford Sync3 freezes
- Ford Sync3 unresponsive
These are fitted to :
- Ford Transit (Sync3 Repair stuck on Logo)
- Mustang (Sync3 Repair stuck on Logo)
- Ford Fiesta
- Ford Kuga (Sync3 Repair stuck on Logo)
- Ford Mondeo
- and many more models
So long as your car has a Sync3 , we should be able to repair your unit.
- Maps, Apple carplay and Android Auto can be activated.
New firmware will be updated
New Maps will be updated
All we need is the main unit which is in the centre console.(Location can vary depending on model)
Turnaround is normally 2-3 working days.
Once you receive your repaired unit back , simply plug in and test.
There is no need for any coding as all your vehicles original data will remain.
Your unit will be repaired and fully tested, We have full bench testing facilities and can check the full function of your unit.
A full warranty will be provided, The dealers cannot offer you this service and would recommend a direct replacement which can be very expensive.
OUR REPAIR SERVICE IN 3 EASY STEPS:
Carefully remove your unit from your vehicle. If you are not sure then please contact your local garage or google for removal instructions.
Complete transaction and print a purchase receipt and send it along with your item to our workshop address. Securely pack your item.(if you have no printer then please manually write your details on paper please include the transaction details).
Once we have received your unit we will inspect and repair your unit and after thorough testing we post back to you.
- Typical repair time can be between 1-3 working days upon receiving the parcel
- Return postage is included in the repair price.
- No further coding will be required to the unit after it has been repaired.
- In the unlikely event of your unit not being able to be repaired can be due to previously being repaired or tampered with or has water contamination, if this happens then the item may not be repairable, we will contact you and update you about this.
We can also arrange to remove your faulty unit from your vehicle with a small charge, this service is only available by appointment in office only please call.
Revtronic Ltd is a UK based company, all our repair work is carried out in house, a full VAT receipt is given, we offer full warranty on all our repairs.
PLEASE REMOVE YOUR UNIT AND POST TO:
46 Listerhills Road,