BMW MK4 DVD Sat Nav DVD Drive Repair also know as MKIV Sat Nav Repair
If you have a BMW 3 Series E46, 5 Series E39 , X5 E53 or Range Rover then you will probably have a MK4 (MKIV) dvd navigation unit fitted.
After a while, your unit can suffer from problems such as :
- Not reading discs correctly
- Taking a long time to load maps
- Makes a noise trying to read
- Disc error messages
- Slow function and map searching
- Please wait ……
- Error loading DVD
Revtronic can successfully repair this , using quality components we will rebuild your unit and fit a brand new laser assembly.
The dealers cannot offer you this service and would recommend a direct replacement which can be very expensive.
- Locate the MK4 (MKIV) BMW DVD Navigation unit, normally located in the boot behind the left panel.
- Use car radio pins to unclip and move the unit forward.
- You will see 2 plugs which should unclip easily.
- Pull the GPS antenna connector out.
- The unit should now be free to remove.
Turn round :
These can be repaired , tested and sent back to you within 2-4 working days.
BMW MK4 DVD Sat Nav DVD Drive Repair also know as MKIV Sat Nav Repairs
The MK4 (MKIV) DVD navigation can be upgraded to extra features such as :
- 7 Digit UK Post Code Search
- Speed camera location option
- 3D Birds eye perspective
- Day and night mode
Please contact us regarding this.