This is for a Skoda Octavia Roomster Speedo Cluster LED Lights Blinking With Indicators.
If you own a Skoda Octavia or Roomster the instrument cluster speedo’s can suffer from various problems such as :
- LED Lights blink when LEFT indicator on
- LED Lights blink when RIGHT indicator on
- Warning lights stay on dim in the background
- Back warning lights stay on
- Other lights coming on when using the beam
- Indicators flash with warning lights
A solution has been found for this common problem where the microprocessor gives out the wrong signal output.
A full bench test rig has been setup so these can be tested correctly.
Your original mileage , vin number will be intact and there will be no need for any additional coding.
Please note : This is for a repair service for blinking lights, if your backligh white LED illumination has failed please contact us.
This is for a repair service , if you would like us to remove you cluster repair and refit there will be an additional charge.
Here is a video of an actual faulty instrument cluster, you will see the other LED’s staying on :