Renault Scenic Instrument Cluster Repair Failure
If your Renault Scenic Instrument Cluster Repair Failure Problems are intermittent and the instrument cluster has failed then this can be repaired.
Your original Renault Scenic Cluster Failure dashboard/instrument cluster for the Renault Grande Scenic, Espace and Scenic can be repaired.
If you have been experiencing faults like :
- No power
- Intermittent power
- Back lighting failing
- Display not visible
- Mileage jumping up in value or constantly counting up
- Clock not working
- Renault Scenic Instrument Cluster Repair Failure
- Renault Scenic Instrument Panel Problems
- Renault Scenic Instrument Panel Cluster Repair Failure
- Renault Espace Instrument Panel Repair
Amongst other problems, we can repair your clocks in house with specialist test equipment , enabling us to thoroughly check the instrument cluster after repair.
Original or improved components are used with a better tolerance level , providing a reliable repair.
Renault Scenic Instrument Cluster Repair Failure Removal Procedure :
- Remove trim surrounding the instrument cluster
- Unscrew torx screws holding the instrument cluster.
- Unclip the 2 plugs visible at the front.
- Remove the unit.
Your Renault Megane Scenic / Espace instrument cluster settings will remain intact , as well as your mileage and any other important values like the vehicles VIN number.
If your mileage has jumped we can rectify this at time of repair , please state this and please make sure that you send some proof (e.g. Copy of MOT)
Here is video showing the Renault Scenic Instrument Cluster repaired and Working.