Mercedes Vito W639 Dashboard Speaker Not Working No Audible Tone
If you own a Mercedes Vito (W639) or Viano (W639) and there is no audible tone , speaker not working then we can fix this for you.
Common problems on Mercedes Vito and Viano W639 LCD Instrument Cluster for no speaker are :
- Mercedes Vito and Viano W639 LCD Instrument Cluster audible turn signal indicator not working
- Mercedes Vito and Viano W639 LCD Instrument Cluster Display indicator sound intermittent
- Mercedes Vito and Viano W639 LCD Instrument Cluster indicators working gine , but no sound
- Mercedes Vito and Viano W639 no warning sounds
- Mercedes Vito W639 no click click noise
This is a very common problem, it can start by the speaker sounds being intermittent and eventually no sound at all.
This can be rectified in house by our experienced technicians.
Some affected part numbers are :
- A639 446 04 21
- A639 446 02 21
- a639 446 2221
Made by Johnson Controls
NCV2 LOWLINE DIESEL MPH
All you have to do is remove and send the faulty instrument cluster to us.
We have full bench testing facilities and all functions can be tested.
All your vehicle settings remain the same aswell as the current mileage, VIN number and othe important settings.
If you have any questions , or would know how to remove your instrument cluster then please contact us.