Ford Transit Instrument Cluster Repair No Power Display Problems
Ford Transit LCD Display not working , no power , flickering
If you own a Ford Transit and the LCD display is dim or not visible, the power flickers , none of the dials work then we can fix this for you.
Common problems on Ford Transit LCD Instrument Cluster Display Going Dim are :
- Ford Transit LCD Instrument Cluster Display Going Dim
- Ford Transit Instrument Cluster Display Goes dim after driving for 1 hour
- Ford Transit Instrument Cluster power fading
- Ford Transit LCD screen not showing clearly
- Ford Transit dials not working
- Ford Transit LCD display showing dark segments
- Ford Transit mph needle not working
- Ford Transit rev needle not working
This is a very common problem, it can start by the LCD display going dim and eventually not being visible at all or the power flickering on and off , even the dials stop working.
This can be rectified in house by our experienced technicians.
All you have to do is remove and send the faulty instrument cluster to us.
We have full bench testing facilities and all functions can be tested.
All your vehicle settings remain the same as well as the current mileage, VIN number and other important settings.
If you have any questions , or would know how to remove your instrument cluster then please contact us.